This is an affiliate link. If you click the link and shop any items Pharaoh diaries gets a commision.
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”
—Dr. Mae Jemison, first African-American female astronaut
In these post pandemic times, affiliate marketing has undergone a massive boost mainly driven by regular people with an entrepreneurial mindset who have quickly realised the instability of the jobs market. In a few short months businesses had to make massive redundancies or close all together. The new leaders of tomorrow who already had extensive experience working within business functions such as Sales, PR and Marketing or who were already budding entrepreneurs with small businesses of their own dived feet first into the online space, they built their websites and began selling physical products or became affiliate marketers pretty much overnight. I am one of those very people and I am ready to share the secrets of the affiliate marketing industry with you.
I will teach you how to start your own affiliate marketing business and start making money in 3 months or less thanks to my 17 years of Sales, PR, Marketing and Hospitality experience gained within the fashion, beauty, hospitality, tech, education and medico-legal industries. Whether you want to build a successful fashion business or want to learn transferrable skills applicable to a variety of different businesses, you will get it here in our Sales, PR, Marketing and Influencer courses for budding affiliate marketers.
These courses will teach you how to become a Master Builder, someone who knows how to build for long term success, withstanding all obstacles such as a weak economy which is the exact circumstances we are facing right now. This knowledge comes from being hot on the pulse of what is going on right now within the online space, and affiliate marketing is a perfect, pretty much hands off business which you can run from anywhere in the world as long as you have a laptop, mobile phone and an internet connection. In the 6 months since Pharaoh Diaries officially launched on the 24th of September 2020, we amassed over 50 affiliate partnerships, creating content consistently 2 or 3 times a week on pharaohdiaries.com. We also launched our podcast which is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Youtube, all while running 9 social media channels posting daily to our hundreds of active followers and thousands of viewers. All this without being overworked or overwhelmed.
I will give you the skills to run such a major online business with so many arms with as little stress as possible, which will finally enable you to maintain a healthy work/life balance – all whilst working from the comfort of your own home.
Subscribe to Pharaoh Diaries via one of the paid subscription options below which will give you access to our affiliate marketing courses, which we are calling The Affiliate Marketers Playbook™️, as well as our other subscriber only content. New courses and topics will also be added every quarter after June 2021 but please note that they may be charged separately. Here is our January and March 2021 planner of courses:
Course 1: Sales – How to create and implement a set workflow system to ensure your business is geared for success.
- Customer service is key and should never drop during busy periods. I will teach you how to carry out all your key tasks for each customer efficiently and in an organised manner.
- Quality over quantity, how to make sure you don’t run yourself ragged chasing a hundred customers at once, which leaves your business at risk of being seen as low quality due to poor service.
- How to maintain calm in your work environment to ensure your customers trust and respect your provision, regardless of how busy you are.
- Selling in the new era of the online store, do’s and don’ts
This is a 2 part course, part 1 and 2 will be available on the times and dates stated below:
Part 1: 9.00am, Wednesday, 6th January 2021
Part 2: 2.00pm, Wednesday, 3rd March 2021
Course 2: PR, Marketing and Social Media – How to harness the in-built algorithms on social media platforms to get PR and Marketing services for free or at a fraction of the cost!
- Social media has built in systems now to help your business succeed. Learn how to maximise them to full effect.
- Apps to use to help you create great and none costly content for social media advertising.
- How frequently should you advertise on social media and how many platforms should you join? The answer may shock you.
Date and Time: 10.00am, Monday, 11th January 2021
Course 3: Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Academy – How to become a major social media influencer in 3 months or less without a huge following.
- What platforms to join to help you kick start your influencer and affiliate marketing career straight away without a massive following.
- How to vet offers from lesser known brands who approach you on Instagram.
- How to create innovative and engaging content using various mediums that entices customers to buy.
- The importance of having a blog as an Influencer and affiliate marketer- how to build and maintain one, and avoid all the common blogger pitfalls.
This is a 3 part course and will be available on the dates and times specified below:
Part 1: 10.00am, Friday, 15th January 2021
Part 2&3: 2.00pm, Thursday, 4th March 2021
The times and dates stated for the courses are the times and dates the courses will be live on pharaohdiaries.com and sent to you via email once you subscribe below. After the course has been sent to you at that time, you can access it at any time within your email or on pharaohdiaries.com.
June 2021 updates
We have added some additional information to the above mentioned courses that will not cost you any more to access. Please see what new information has been included for this quarter below:
- Tips on creating a successful podcast and how to attract advertising and affiliate partnerships for your podcast (This has now been added to the Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Academy Part 2 course)
- Access to a Disclaimer Template for podcasters created by a qualified lawyer and lecturer for a low additional cost of just $56.40 (applicable for a variety of countries including the UK, this has now been added to the Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Academy Part 2 course)
- Access to a Sponsored post agreement template created by a qualified lawyer and lecturer for just $104.40 (applicable for a variety of countries including the UK, this has now been added to the PR, Marketing and Social media course)
- Access to the Legal Bundle value pack for bloggers and website owners at a massive discount, pay just $188.90 for a 6 course bundle worth $1421.65! (applicable for a variety of countries including the UK, this has now been added to the Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Academy Part 3 course)
Please note that an email was sent about the June 2021 updates on the 2nd of June 2021, if you were subscribed then you would have received it. If you were not subscribed you wouldn’t have received an email, but the June updates have now been included and can be accessed now along with the January and March 2021 courses when you subscribe on this page.
As mentioned previous, you must be a paid subscriber to access these courses and majority of the Pharaoh Diaries platform. Subscribe via the subscription options provided below to access the above mentioned courses on this page. Your subscription also gives you access to other subscriber only content such as our articles, media, products and offers with our affiliate partners. Please read our Terms and Conditions before subscribing which can be found here.
One to One Mentorship
For those who are interested in one to one mentorship instead of our stand alone courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the Contact page.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today. £9.99/month.
Subscribe to get access. Save with annual subscription.
Read more of this content when you subscribe today. £100/year.